- Anti Cancer
- Lower Blood Sugar Levels
- Reduce Inflammation
- – Lower Cholesterol
- – Protect Against Arsenic Toxicity
- Treats Anemia (high Iron content)
- Increases natural defenses (supports immune system)
- Provides nourishment to the eyes and the brain
- Promotes the Cell structure of the body
- . Promotes natural Serum cholesterol.
- Promotes the normal functioning of the liver and kidneys.
- Promotes proper digestion and for the colon problems
- Prevention of old age illnesses
- . Acts as an antioxidant
- Takes care of the immune system of the body
- Promotes a healthy circulatory system
- . It is an anti-inflammatory
- Supports the normal sugar levels of the body.
- Supports the nervous system.
- .Controls blood pressure
- Balances hormone and gland system
- Improves milk production among lactating mothers
- . Improves joint activities.
- Reduces rheumatic pains and reduces .arthritic pains and joint inflammation
- Improves mental concentration hence aids prevention of Alzheimer disease and dementia
- Helps improve constipation, urine production, asthma, and weight loss
- Aids good night sleep
- Promotes reduced risk of cancer
- Reduces risk of stroke
- Reduces risk of osteoporosis
- Assist the respiratory system
- Reduces the acidity of the body helps keep PH neutral
- Moringa is sometimes applied directly to the skin as a germ-killer or drying agent (astringent). It is also used topically for treating pockets of infection (abscesses), athlete’s foot, dandruff, gum disease (gingivitis), snakebites, warts, and wounds.
- Moringa is also used to reduce swelling, increase sex drive (as an aphrodisiac), boost the immune system, and increase breast milk production. Some people use it as a nutritional supplement or tonic.
- Moringa is used for “tired blood” (anemia); arthritis and other joint pain (rheumatism); asthma; cancer; constipation; diabetes; diarrhea; epilepsy; stomach pain; stomach and intestinal ulcers; intestinal spasms; headache; heart problems; high blood pressure; kidney stones; fluid retention; thyroid disorders; and bacterial, fungal, viral, and parasitic infections..
- Moringa to cure cold
- Role of moringa oleifera leaf tea in diabetes
- Using insulin injections are needed to maintain optimal levels in those whose bodies don’t produce the hormone; keeping a close eye on blood sugar levels by using special kits that measure insulin and sugar in the blood; and following an exercise routine in order to keep blood pressure levels in check. As with any disease or condition, doctors and researchers are constantly searching new ways to treat and manage diabetes. Herbs such as moringa leaves have been found to one of the promising products to control diabetes.
- This tea has been shown to naturally elevate immune levels, for those affected from type I diabetes and type II diabetes. Diabetes often causes circulatory problems, due to reduced blood circulation. This necessitates the use of anti-inflammatory supplements. Research studies have proved that consuming moringa leaves in powder, capsule or moringa oleifera herbal tea form helps people to manage their blood sugar. This is one safe choice for diabetics, as they are from natural sources without any additives.
- Moringa seeds are an excellent source of Calcium and vitamin D. Just one small serving of the seeds provides more calcium and vitamin D than Drinking 3 cups of whole milk without consuming all the extra fat and calories. Moringa is an aphrodisiac, now does this mean Moringa is a sexual plant? Absolutely yes! An aphrodisiac is a drug, food or food that stimulates sexual pleasure. Moringa seeds have been shown to help men in treating erectile dysfunction in Eastern medicines. The seeds are actually used as a sexual virility drug. Women can benefit from Moringa with Enhanced sexual stimulation. The seeds can help with increasing the hardness of an erection and increase your sexual health. Vitamins and coenzymes in seeds increase blood flow to erectile tissue increasing cellular expansion and therefore increasing the size and hardness of erection.
- used to manage HIV/AIDS opportunistic infections in Katima Mulilo, Caprivi region, Namibia
- In addition to Moringa’s endless benefits, it enhances the wound healing process. Each part of the Moringa plant, right from its leaves, roots, and seeds, helps in blood clotting and quickly healing scratches, cuts or wounds to stop bleeding.
Moringa oleifera Can Lower Cholesterol
High amounts of cholesterol in the blood have been linked to an increased risk of heart disease.
Many plant foods can effectively reduce cholesterol. These include flaxseeds, oats, and almonds.
Both animal and human studies have shown that Moringa oleifera may have similar cholesterol-lowering effects (7, 18, 28, 29).
So bottom line, Moringa oleifera can lower cholesterol levels in the blood, which should lead to a reduced risk of heart disease