- 4 cups spelt flour (500g)
- 1 cup of mixed raw seeds (150g) sunflower, sesame, pumkin, etc…
- 3 medium carrots finely shredded
- 2 cups warm water
- 5 tsp yeast
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 cups fresh Moringa leaves finely chopped or 2 Tbsp of Moringa powder
Servings: small loafs
- Soften yeast in warm water.
- Add all ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix till moist dough forms or all ingredients are moistened. If available, use a hand mixer or stand mixer with a dough hook.
- Spread dough into prepared mini loaf pans. Sprinkle the dough with sesame seeds (optional)
- Place two small loaf pans on the middle rack of a cold oven. Set oven temperature to 400 °F (200 °C) Bake Moringa bread for 45-50 minutes or until you can insert and remove a toothpick without the dough sticking to the toothpick. The crust of the loaves should be lightly browned.