- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, julienned
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 2 pounds bone-in chicken drumsticks and or thighs
- 1 quart chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups moringa leaves
- Heat olive oil over medium heat and saute garlic, ginger, and onions until onions begin to turn translucent.
- Brown the chicken pieces on all sides.
- Add chicken broth
- Bring to a boil then simmer until chicken is completely cooked, about 20 minutes.
- Add moringa leaves and simmer for 3-5 minutes until tender.
- Serve hot.