- 4 Whole Eggs
- 1 tablespoon All-Purpose Flour
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper powder, to taste
- 2 Green Chillies, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Moringa Leaves, finely chopped
- Butter, or oil for cooking
- To begin making the Egg Rolls With Moringa Leaves Recipe, preheat the oven to 180 C.
- Line a rectangular baking pan and grease it with butter.
- Heat a teaspoon of oil in the pan. Add the drumstick leaves, sprinkle salt and cook until the leaves wilt down and all the excess moisture evaporates. Once it’s done, turn off the heat and allow the moringa leaves to cool.
- Whisk the eggs, along with the flour, salt, pepper, and green chilies and pour it into the prepared pan. Spread the cooked Moringa leaves over the egg, by sprinkling it around. Sprinkle the cheddar cheese on the top.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake the eggs until it is set – about 15 minutes.
- Once the egg has set, remove from the oven and allow it to cool.
Loosen egg mixture from sides of the pan and carefully roll up jelly-roll fashion and serve the Egg Rolls With toast for breakfast.