- 4 cups of oats
- 5 cups of milk
- 3 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 tsp moringa powder
- 1/3 cup pistachios, chopped
- 1/3 cup dried fruits ( optional )
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp chia seeds, optional
- In a medium saucepan, add the rolled oats, milk, vanilla extract, and honey.
- Cook the mixture over low to medium heat, stirring occasionally, until some of the milk has been absorbed and the oats have softened about 5-7 minutes.
- Turn the heat off and add the moringa powder and the remaining ingredients. Stir and serve.
If you like a thinner consistency, add more milk to the oatmeal. You can refrigerate leftover oatmeal in a sealed container for up to 5 days.