2 cups of milk
2 tbsp vinegar
4 tbsp oil
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
4 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp. moringa powder
2 oz softened cream cheese
1⁄2 tbsp butter or 1⁄2 tablespoon margarine
3 tbsp milk
2 -3 tbsp powdered sugar, depending on your taste
1 tsp moringa powder
1⁄2 tsp vanilla
1. In a medium bowl, combine milk, vinegar, and oil.
2. In a large bowl, sift together dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, baking powder, and moringa powder).
3. Make a well in the center of the dry mix and pour in the wet ingredients, stirring until just combined. Do not over mix!
4. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
1. With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, butter, and milk.
2. Gradually add powdered sugar and moringa powder.
3. Beat in vanilla.
4. Drizzle over moringa pancakes!