Information about basil
Vitamin A 5.9%, Calcium 6.5%, Iron 60%, Fibers 5.2%, Vitamin B6 4.5%, Manganese 3%, Vitamin C 4.5%, Potassium 2.8%, contains no calories.
- Appetizer, digestive, gas expellant, anti-colic, diuretic.
- It makes menses shorter and less painful, as it reduces womb contractions.
- Prevents insomnia and reduces anxiety.
- Good for the respiratory system, chest soother, and for vertigo and migraine.
- Prevention and treatment of common cold and flu.
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-rheumatic and anti-pyretic.
- Prevents precipitation of cholesterol in blood vessels, so prevents heart and brain diseases like atherosclerosis and angina.
- Preserves the genetic structure of chromosomes against irradiation, pollution, and insecticides.
- Promotes liver functions
- It contains strong anti-oxidative.